We hope that you cherish your jewellery from Bidiliia as much as we do however if you would like to return or exchange a jewellery for an alternate style we would be happy to assist in providing a credit note or exchange (excludes cost of shipping) and we have a few exceptions.
Our Return Policy :
- Please notify us with any problems or questions or comments (or compliments) about the product or desire for exchange at email@example.com, we will provide postal details via email after initial contact.
- The jewellery in question must be returned within 14 days from when it's delivered to you.
- All jewellery must be returned in original condition unworn with seals in place.
- No returns will be provided for change of heart however we are happy to exchange or provide store credit.
- Refunds will be provided for manufacturing defects, after they have been delivered in an unworn condition and reviewed by our production team.
- We advise for you to select postage that you can track while returning your jewellery, we do not take responsibility for undelivered / lost parcels.
Does this include ALL jewellery ?
In the interest of hygiene we have a strict no-returns or exchanges policy on any pierced jewellery including but not limited to earrings, unless the jewellery has a genuine manufacturing fault. We follow a strict no returns on pierced jewellery policy for your piece of mind with all jewellery from Bidiliia.
Postal returns :
Yes, this does happen. If your jewellery is in hold at a local post office and is sent back to us - we will be happy to send it back but unfortunately you will bear the cost of standard postage with tracking as charged by Aus Post which as on Dec 01, 2018 is AUD$ 8.30. If you choose to express post or add signature on delivery that will be chargeable as actuals as charged by Australia post.
All jewellery is lovingly hand crafted and craft variation is a possibility, however, for genuine manufacturing defects big & small, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org