How to take care of your jewellery ?
Your Bidiliia jewellery can bring joy and last forever, like a stable relationship, with a little TLC.
Below are a few things you can do to ensure it's longevity and sparkle :
- Avoid water and moisture exposure : We're not really water babies, should we land up in a little water (a rainstorm / shower / swim) please pat us dry with a clean cloth to ensure there is no nasty build up or discoloring.
- Chemicals are a no go : Always spray or apply your perfume, lotion, hairspray, makeup BEFORE you wear your jewellery. Remove while cooking and cleaning.
- Extensive perspiration : If like you, your jewellery had a busy day at work or partied hard at night (read : perspiration), wipe it with a clean and dry cloth before your store it.
- Easy wipe down : If like us you love it enough to wear it day in and day out and then some, just wipe it down with a clean dry cloth once a week.
- Safety and storage : Keeping your jewellery away from harms way (little kids ...eerrgh) and storing it in a closed box/container/pouches is another way of ensuring its longevity. PLEASE DON'T store it in an area that is bound to contain moisture like a bathroom or excessive heat like your kitchen.
- Leave your rings behind if you're tending to your garden, DIYing around the house or getting stuck into household chores.
- Cleaning cloth always : please DON'T use any cleaning products (natural or synthetic) to clean your jewellery, a simple clean dry cloth can do wonders, if you'd really like to use an alternate we recommend the jewellery cleaning/polishing cloth from Muji.
Little steps that'll ensure your jewellery lasts forever and sparkles bright always.